To drive the frontend and backend development of our ecommerce projects to the highest of standards, keep our prestigious clients happy by solving difficult issues, whilst staying up-to-date with current programming trends and techniques. To continually learn and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Deliver backend and frontend tasks within the agreed time frame to the highest standards
- Test your code to ensure it behaves as per the task outline
- Solve support cases – we value this skill the most –, keep sites ticking
- Identify issues proactively, feeding back unforeseen potential challenges with tasks
- Support other developers as the team expands
- Problem-solving: Thrives and takes pride in solving issues others can’t.
- Development: Demonstrates good knowledge of backend and frontend programming techniques.
- Ecommerce Platforms: Has experience with ecommerce frameworks - Magento, Shopware, BigCommerce and/or Shopify Plus highly advantageous.
- Node.js experience: Has a generic understanding of Node.js, Nuxt.js, npm repositories, Elasticsearch, HTTP protocol, APIs
- Vue.js experience: Vue.js: knows how to write components, handle events. Able to learn into Vue Storefront / Storefront UI knowledge as needed.
- Organisation and Planning: Plans, organises and schedules available resources in an efficient manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail resolution of a ticket.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically, does what is right. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Speaks plainly and truthfully
Salary and benefits
We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive work environment. We offer fair salaries, based on experience and job role within our industry.
Benefits vary, but full-time members of staff can expect:
- A computer of your choice
- Flexible hours, with the option to work remotely (within few hours timezone difference)
- Unlimited holidays
- Weekly self-driven training, plus industry recognised training and accreditation
Polite request - no recruitment agencies or outsourcing companies please.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.