The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty with GPMD. We are looking for someone that is passionate about helping our clients to succeed in achieving their business goals and supporting them in day-to-day communication.
You act as the bridge between the client and GPMD. You are responsible for ensuring that the agency is meeting the client’s needs, working with all the key departments and fostering a company-wide culture of customer success at GPMD. You are an energetic individual with a positive can-do attitude, who is passionate about building strong relationships.
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO), you will follow internal metrics for success set out by senior management. You will also play a key role in monitoring customer satisfaction for the company and supporting our clients to reach their ambitious growth targets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to build relationships with our clients as a trusted advisor, driving the value of the services GPMD offers
- Develop strategic plans with clients that are aligned with their business objectives
- Monitor and identify trends in eCommerce, providing recommendations based on customers’ needs
- Work with the CCO to identify areas for additional revenue opportunities
- Plan, organise and manage quarterly and yearly Business Reviews, working closely with additional members of the customer facing team
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks e.g. phone call check-ins, face-to-face meetings and reviewing key metrics
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company
- Develop and lead added value initiatives
- Organisation and Planning: You are a highly flexible and agile coordinator, who can plan and manage any client meetings or reviews needed, whilst also aligning with internal team schedules and deadlines. Strong time management and prioritisation skills are key
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail is a must, including intuitive cues when dealing with client communication
- Communication: You are an effective communicator with excellent presentation skills. Additionally, you are comfortable articulating complex ideas in a concise manner
- eCommerce Knowledge: You have a good understanding and working knowledge of the eCommerce and retail industries. You have worked with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify and/or third party technologies such as Klaviyo, Yotpo, Trustpilot.
Salary and Benefits
Starting Salary: £40k
Salaries rise annually in line with inflation; we undertake regular performance reviews and salaries are reviewed annually based on performance.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly and inclusive work environment. Benefits vary, but full-time members of staff can expect:
- A computer of your choice; a monitor can be supplied if required too
- Flexible hours, working remotely
- Unlimited holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, plus between Christmas and New Year
- Weekly co-working in London with our London based team; monthly team meet ups
- Weekly self-driven training, plus industry recognised training and accreditation