eCommerce Project Manager
Mission for Ecommerce Project Manager
To deliver world class eCommerce solutions to all clients, ensuring that projects are well scoped, well planned and delivered on time and on budget.
To keep up-to-date with eCommerce platforms, solutions and services to provide relevant and up-to-date advice to retailers.
- Manage project schedules ensuring that where possible projects are delivered to the agreed schedule. Where this is not possible ensure that this is communicated in advance with clear reasoning
- Ensure that GPMD’s process is followed for every sprint
- Communicate effectively and precisely with clients, ensuring that they are always kept informed formed of the progress of their projects
- Outline tasks clearly and concisely so that the team are able to action each task efficiently
- Pursue training in areas relevant to your role, including; Project Management, Agile Processes, User Experience, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Analytics. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Produce internal and external documentation for every project and process you are involved in
- Introduce additional business services to help us deliver a proactive service to clients, for example user journey monitoring
- Organisation and Planning: Plans, organises and schedules available resources in an efficient manner. Focuses on key priorities
- Intelligence: Learns quickly, demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail resolution of a ticket
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication
- Honesty / integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right , not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- eCommerce Knowledge: Has a good understanding of eCommerce and online retail, specifically in Magento or similar eCommerce platform