This module provides an improved user experience for Magento, the focus is on providing the user with a few clear and simple steps to complete their purchase. The module is written by a Certified Magento Developer and planned by an experienced Magento team.
We have carefully crafted the frontend of the checkout whislt at the same time kept the backend functional changes to a minimum, professionally written, elegant code will ensure maximum compatibility with other modules.
We first released this checkout module in May 2013 at which time the module had been used on The Watch Gallery’s online store for 2 months.
This checkout is the product of years of research and is specifically designed to generate more conversions and reduce cart abandonments.
- Clear linear process with five simple steps (Email, Your Details, Shipping & Payment, Order Review and Payment Details)
- Allows you to use the shipping and billing address as a defualt option
- Gives you control over the information collected which allows you to reduce the number of fields on the checkout
- Combine First and Last Name fields into one field (configurable)
- Preserves all data inputed through the user session
- Uses extended inline validation, including improved inline email valiadation
- Adds extended description to single name field
- Choose from Horizontal or Vertical steps in the checkout
- Isolates the checkout - removes the main header and footer to prevent distractions
- A summary of the cart with product images is displayed throughout the checkout
- Completed steps are links
- The code is cleaner (this checkout is made by Magento developers for Magento developers)
- Supports Checkout as Guest
- Allows registered uses to checkout without logging in
- Supports optional registrion either on Your Details or the Order success page (configurable)
- Ebizmarts Sage Pay Suite Pro (v 126.96.36.199)
- PayPal Express Checkout
- Barclays Smartpay
- Integrated with Postcode Anywhere Capture+
We have included recommendations from the following sources:
- Checkout Optimization Guide: 70 ways to increase conversion rates by Econsultancy
- E-Commerce Checkout Usability by The Baymard Institute
As well as this we have analysed 10 checkouts on two ecommerce platforms, we will be constantly testing and researching improvements to this checkout.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
- Automatic country selection based on GeoIP
- Support for eWay payment gateway
- Support for Moneybookers Payment Gateway
- Support for checkout with multiple addresses
- Tweet my purchase
- Share my purchase on facebook
- Share my purchase on pinterest
- Static block on the checkout page
- Add control to set a static block to be displayed on each step of the checkout, under the shopping cart summary
- Remove fixed static block code (checkoutsuite_onepage_static_right)
- Add tooltip help to every field
If you have any requests please email them to email@example.com.
Please submit all requestes for support to our ticketing system.