Soho House was founded in London, in 1995, as a private members’ club for those in film, media and creative industries. They have since expanded to include Houses across Europe and North America, as well as restaurants, cinemas, spas and hotels.
Cowshed are one of the best known names in the cosmetics and skincare industry and they entrusted our skilled team here at GPMD to craft and set live their all new proprietary website to a deadline which we met with aplomb.
A key component of the website build was to include functionality for the Cowshed website to share a basket with another of GPMD's projects, SohoHome.com, which has its own set of deliverables and which will be go live in 2015.
Another obstacle expertly circumnavigated by our team of developers was to make the Cowshed website capable of of handling multiple regional price-lists, separate stock holdings as a result of the US and UK stores have separate fulfilment centres.
The luxurious nature of the Cowshed products shines through in the ecommerce website we've built on their behalf and it is geared towards promoting their spas, treatments, stores and independent stockists as well as generating sales online.
A real feather in the GPMD cap.
- Website built on the Enterprise version of Magento
- Shared basket functionality across all sites (Cowshed, Cheeky & Neville)
- Fully responsive & mobile friendly theme
- International warehouse integration
- Merchandising, search & product recommendation powered by Attraqt
- Bespoke checkout suite built by GPMD
- Email me when back in stock option
- Advanced Free gift module