Meet Magento UK
Mark was lucky enough to go to the first UK Meet Magento conference in London on Wednesday 26th October 2011, the agenda promised an interesting day of talks, I'll give a roundup of the day in a series of blog posts.
Bob Schwartz kicked off the day in great style, giving an outline of the Meet Magento conferences, which have been running for 2 years and have been attended by over 10,000 people in that time.
Magento's original vision was to be present in every place where e-commerce happens, but since being acquired by eBay earlier this year, that vision has extended to being present where commerce happens, they have made amazing progress towards this goal.
Overall the message was clear, Magento is growing fast and will continue to do so, they are moving forward with new developments and products - the future looks bright.
- Latest platform updates, products, trends and insights by Roy Rubin - Meet Magento UK
- X.Commerce - Details and updates on this exciting & powerful eBay initiative by John Lunn - Meet Magento UK
- Cross Border Customer Panel - Meet Magento UK
- 3rd Generation Cloud - in 2016 - and the impact on business by Nigel Beighton - Meet Magento UK
- Putting Magento at the heart of your e-commerce personalisation strategy by Neil Hamilton - Meet Magento UK
- How to deploy best practice online retail in Magento: 50+ tips to increase conversions by Roger Willcocks - Meet Magento UK
- Developing cross-channel customer loyalty to engage and retain your best customers by Mike Rossi and Steve Deckert - Meet Magento UK
- Technical Performance Panel - Meet Magento UK
- Taking Magento to the new world by Alastair Brodie - Meet Magento UK
- Recovering abandoned shopping carts with Magento by Charles Nichols - Meet Magento UK