Google Analytics AUDIT FROM GPMD.
GPMD have delivered comprehensive Google Analytics audits for a host of successful online retailers, as well as complex implementations for our retained clients and as part of development projects. We specialise in improving your Google Analytics setup and insight for ecommerce stores and we have experience in both auditing and implementation.
The audit we provide would be delivered by an analytics specialist and the report is designed to be actionable enough that you can split out the tasks (which will be spec’d and prioritised based on impact) and assign them to team members (e.g. your developers). The audit would be focused on Google Analytics primarily, but it’d also cover your tag management setup.
Here are some of the core areas that would covered as part of the audit:
- Full tracking code review - review of page-level tracking, data accuracy, ecommerce metrics / reporting etc)
- Review of Google Analytics setup - this section would cover things like goals, general setup, issues with bots etc)
- Channel / campaign tracking audit - analysis around how you’re currently tracking channel performance (issues and opportunities around channel grouping) and campaign performance.
- Recommendations around improved tracking - review and suggestions around event tracking, custom dimensions, user ID tracking etc
- Review of your tag management setup - ensure that it’s working effectively, opportunities for further improvements or full migration (if required)
- Specification for enhanced ecommerce
In order to deliver the audit, we would need admin access to your Google Analytics account(s) and Google Tag Manager (or any other tag management platform you’re using). Once we’ve completed the audit, we’d arrange a meeting or call to run through all of the actions to make sure you’re comfortable with the recommendations.
If you would like to discuss a Google Analytics audit, please fill in the form below.