Senior Frontend Developer
For us it's all about being the best - everyone on our team is a highly skilled individual at the top of their game. We love, and take great pride in what we do.
We've been working with Magento for 10+ years. We also work with ShopifyPlus, and last year we became a Shopware Enterprise Partner (the biggest ecommerce platform in Germany).
Join our team and help shape the way ecommerce is designed and delivered!
To deliver the frontend development of our ecommerce projects to the highest of standards, whilst staying up-to-date with current frontend programming trends and techniques. To continually learn and expand your knowledge and expertise.
- Deliver frontend tasks within agreed time frame to the highest standards
- Cross-browser test frontend code against supported browsers
- Test frontend to ensure it behaves as per the task outline
- Identify issues proactively, feeding back unforeseen potential challenges with tasks
- Support, Mentor and train mid and junior frontend developers as the team expands
- Organisation and Planning: Plans, organises and schedules available resources in an efficient manner. Focuses on key priorities
- Intelligence: Learns quickly, Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail resolution of a ticket
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication
- Honesty / integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- Frontend Development: Has a expert knowledge of frontend programming techniques
- Ecommerce Platforms: Has experience with ecommerce frameworks - Magento, Shopware and/or ShopifyPlus highly advantageous
If you think you would be a good fit for this role get in touch!