We are seeking an ambitious Project Manager to strengthen our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a strong Magento background to take on a compelling challenge, and to work with us to position GPMD as one of the UK’s leading ecommerce agencies.
We are not looking for a 9-5 worker. We are looking for someone who takes pride in delivering high-quality work, works hard and works smart, takes ownership for delivering the results of their team.
This role represents a great opportunity for a versatile and enthusiastic Project Manager to manage and deliver complex web projects. You will be able to hit the ground running, be well versed in agile development techniques and have experience delivering projects using this approach. Working closely with clients and our development team, you will ensure that projects deliver their business objectives and meet client expectations.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years agency and/or in-house experience of delivering Magento ecommerce projects.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of all projects, on time and within budget
- Ensure all projects follow the GPMD process
- Ensure our clients are well informed, and happy with the quality of the delivered projects
- Ensure the GPMD teams understand and follow the outlined process
- Represent GPMD at industry events, on a frequent and regular basis
- Contribute content to be used by GPMD as sales and marketing material
- Knowledge transfer to client teams
Key Skills & Competencies
- Highly organised individual
- Incredible attention to detail
- Great communicator, easily understood and clear
- Great writing skills, able to convey meaning, simply and clearly
- Able to work with, manage, and set expectations for clients
- Technical understanding of the development team, and how they work
- Able to work collaboratively with developers, clients, and support
- Knowledge of Agile development techniques, with Specification By Example of Behaviour Driven Development a plus
- Expert knowledge of ecommerce
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- PRINCE 2 qualified a plus
- Certified Scrum Master a plus
- Magento Certified Solutions Expert a plus
- Able to hold individuals to account
- Able to lead and motivate a team to hit deadlines with high quality work
- £30 - £35k depend
- Trial period: 3 months
- Annual training allowance
- Generous holiday allowance: 25 days, plus your birthday, plus the working days between Christmas and New Year