The latest version of SilverStripe CMS is now stable.
- Security: Require ADMIN for ?flush=1&isDev=1 (SS-2014-001)
- Security: XSS in third party library (SWFUpload) (SS-2014-002)
- Better loading performance when using multiple UploadField instances
- Option for force_js_to_bottom on Requirements class (ignoring inline <script> tags)
- Added ListDecorator->filterByCallback() for more sophisticated filtering
- New DataList filters: LessThanOrEqualFilter and GreaterThanOrEqualFilter
- "Cancel" button on "Add Page" form
- Better code hinting on magic properties (for IDE autocompletion)
- Increased Behat test coverage (editing HTML content, managing page permissions)
- Support for PHPUnit 3.8
If you have previously used the SiteTree.ExtraMeta field for <head> markup other than its intended use case (<meta> and <link>), please consult SS-2014-003.