I am thrilled to finally unveil the brand new TimeSquared website. We've been working closely with DM London (the company behind Time2) for the past six months to deliver a solution to an interesting brief.
DM London asked us to come up with a strategy to market and sell fashion watches and luxury watches side-by-side on the same website. We have also implemented an online marketing strategy comprising of an editorial magazine style approach coupled with social media monitoring.
Phase one of the website has all the major requirements covered. We'll be working with DM London on regular basis each month to review and enhance the website. Take a look at it here: http://www.time2.co.uk
We'll be putting together a case study with more detail about the project this month.
Here's a quick list of what we have implemented on the site:
- SilverStripe content management system (runs the editorial content)
- Magento E-commerce platform
- Integration with Eurostop EPOS system
- Integration with Communicator Corp email service provider
- SagePay Payment Gateway integration
- 360 Degree image viewer
- ...and more, just take a look at the site.
I am certain that the site is going to be a big success and I can't wait to start going through the feedback we gather.