Yesterday marked the launch of our latest Magento module, MageSEO. MageSEO is a comprehensive premium Magento module that is designed to eliminate all technical SEO issues from the platform. The module is a joint venture with Magento SEO expert Paul Rogers, who has been working alongside GPMD for many years.
Here are some of the key features:
- Meta robots options for faceted / filtered navigation pages
- Meta robots options for other pages (such as search, wishlist, sort / order, cart etc)
- REGEX-match meta robots rules (eg: ^?price.*)
- Page-level canonical editor (assign canonical tag for specific pages)
- Category-level canonical editor (assign canonical tag for specific category)
- Exclude pages from sitemap
- Rel next and prev (for pagination)
- Robots.txt editor (from the back-end)
We're delighted to have finally launched this module as we've all been working really hard on it for the past few months. If you have any questions about the module or any of the other modules we're developing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The module is available to buy now at http://mageSEO.net and you can also find out more about it here on Paul's blog. You can also read more about v2.0 here > http://mageseo.net/advanced-seo-extension/