Blogging is a highly effective way of attracting more visitors to your website. Publishing informative content that is related to your industry, brand or customers will generate 'long-tail' traffic from people using search engines to find information, news or even products. Once these visitors are on your website, you can encourage them to browse through your products or look into the services that you provide in more detail.
Blogging is also a fantastic way for you to engage with your customers, giving them more insight into your company, your values and the industry that you work in.
The majority of our clients have blogs on their websites, and many of them have high readerships due to the compelling, targeted content that they publish. However, as with everything in the digital space, new techniques and best practices are constantly emerging.
With this in mind, we have arranged an informal workshop to help provide guidance on how our clients can get more from their blogs!
Here's a short run down of what we'll cover:
- Why blogging is so important
- Best practices for generating content ideas
- How to make blog posts more interesting
- How to attract more visitors and keep them coming back to your blog
- How we use SilverStripe to create blog posts
If you are one of our clients, you should have received an email from us with all of the details. If you are not a client of GPMD, there are two ways you can get involved:
- Become a client of ours, or
- Just get in touch and we'll invite you to our next public workshop