Ecommerce Project Manager
GPMD, established in 1999, is an ambitious website development and digital marketing agency who specialises in working with ecommerce retailers.
Having recruited a number of talented web professionals and attracted several great new clients within the last 12 months GPMD is growing fast. We are looking to sustain our current level of growth in 2014 and are seeking a passionate project manager to joining our Design & Build team.
This role represents a great opportunity for any versatile and enthusiastic Project Manager to run our ecommerce projects.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years agency and/or in-house experience of delivering Magento ecommerce website projects.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take over the management of ecommerce projects. You’ll be well versed in agile development techniques and have experience delivering projects using this approach.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering complex web projects working closely with clients to ensure that projects achieve goals and meet expectations.
- Delivering projects on time and to clients’ requirements
- Day to day management of project teams
- Working closely with clients keeping them informed on project status
- Capacity planning
- Learn and understand our processes for development
- Development of existing clients and growing revenue
- Implementing knowledge transfer to client teams
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in such a role (preferably within an agency environment)
- Passionate about project management
- Real self-starter with good management skills
- Creative and strong on detail
- Can demonstrate experience in delivering web projects
- Experience in managing ecommerce projects and teams
- Detailed knowledge of Agile development techniques, specifically Specification By Example or BDD
- DSDM, Prince2, Scrum Master desirable
- Technical / Development experience
- Experience in Magento highly desirable
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English
- Enthusiasm when approaching new projects and tasks
- Motivation to achieve great things
- 2+ years agency or in-house experience
- Yearly Salary: Competitive - depending on experience
- Trial Period: 3 months
- Annual Holiday: 25 days, plus your birthday and between christmas and New Year
- Notice Period: 4 weeks
- Additional Benefits: Choice of computer, medical insurance after 12 months, pension contributions after 12 months, home broadband, mobile phone
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
- Location: City Road, London
- Salary: Competitive - dependant on experience
- Full Time
- Reporting to: The Managing Director
Benefits of working for GPMD
- Regular salary reviews
- Profit share (annual bonus)
- Choice of computer
- Company phone
- Private health care
- Regular company outings